Saturday, November 19, 2011

Jobs that require science?

Im currently in high school and I really enjoy science. In the future I want a job that involves lots of science. My favorite type of science is chemistry. Currently I am in grade 10 takeing an academic science course this semester but next semester I will be takeing grade 11 chemistry university prep. What types of jobs involve chemistry? or even biology? I know I have lots of time to think about what I want to do with my life but I just want to start thinking about what types of jobs are out there for me. I was think about becomeing a neonatal nurse (one who looks after premature babies - and im not exactly sure how you spell neonatal lol. ) What advice can you give me? Thank you!

Jobs that require science?
Good Luck today and in your future. The opportunities in science (chemistry %26amp; biology) are, and will be, endless. What looks to be the NOW big thing is alternative energy (non-petroleum). Creating energy from chemical reactions (e.g. fuel cells, silicon plates) has created a lot of new research %26amp; development companies. The environmental, or green, movement will require talented scientists (chemists %26amp; biologists). Note: A lot of plant and animal life has been around much longer than us human-types without cars and shopping malls. They keep their secrets from us. You get to find them out.


No comments:

Post a Comment