Saturday, November 19, 2011

Jobs with Political Science degree?

I'm a Freshmen at UConn and majoring in PoliSci, but what kind of jobs can i get with a Poli Sci degree asides from working as political advisor's or campaigners? My ultimate goal is to get a job with the FBI and practically apply to every Federal agencies in this country after graduating. But if that all fails..i need to know if i'm still guaranteed of landing a job somewhere ie: business companies and so on.... I want to see what my options are.

Jobs with Political Science degree?
I also have a Bachelors Degree in Political Science. It was much harder for me to get a job than it was for my wife, who had a degree in Accounting.





Pol. Science is a great major, but it doesn't do much to help you get a job once you graduate. There are no guarantees in life.





Good luck.
Reply:you need to go to law school like the rest of that that made the mistake of majoring in that.


No comments:

Post a Comment