Saturday, November 19, 2011

What are some good jobs for a smart high school senior?

I just started my senior year in high school and because I no longer have a full schedule (I do take 5 AP classes though) I thought I should get a job. I don't have any previous job experience, but I am very intelligent and successful in school. I'm 3rd in my class and I have never gotten anything less than an A with AP and Honors classes. I have taken a lot of computer classes (word, spreadsheets, databases, etc.) and plan on majoring in engineering in college. I wanted to what kind of good jobs I could get. I don't really want to get a job in retail or fast food. I thought maybe with my academic record I would be able to get a better job.

What are some good jobs for a smart high school senior?
Hi, Visit http://www.googleadvertise.com


They have a good job offers for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment