Saturday, November 19, 2011

What good jobs can a Canadian, English-speaking young woman get in Japan?

I found out that in some years I'll be moving to japan. I'm in my last year of high school and have no real plans for a future career, so I need some ideas of jobs that I can get there. Hopefully something that I could keep for a few years and not really need to move up in. I wish to get an apartment there after a while, but it's not necessary. And yes, I know how much housing and food is there.


Please, also, don't tell me to become an English teacher. That's just not a job I could do.


This would likely be a job that starts out as minimum wage and I work up in the field, or something that would view speaking English as an asset or great quality for the job.


If you have any ideas, please, PLEASE, let me know.


Thanks so much n.n

What good jobs can a Canadian, English-speaking young woman get in Japan?
Sales/Marketing, International relations, Public relations, Airlines, translator. A wide field of government related jobs too (immigration, customs, foreign relations, stuff like that). I am assuming you're going to get proficient in japanese.
Reply:Canadian people are nice, and I love them. I believe that Canandians can get a lot job opportunities here too. Since they have English as their first language and French as their secondary language, that make them more prepared to find jobs both as English teachers as well as French teachers. You may find a lot job opportunities in Japan in areas like Computer Scence, accounting, Immigration, document and paper's tradution, Information System, Education, Library, Newspaper editor, Doctor, etc...





About housing, I would say that if the company will offer to you a house, you may pay it for a cheaper price, but if you do for yourself it can be expensive. All depends on how you will get it and the location you wish to live.





Good luck!!

dentures

No comments:

Post a Comment